Question about Doe Only breeding memo

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goathappy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I looked on the ADGA site and I can't find a breeding memo that lets you register does only. I sold some bred does to a family for family milkers and they want to keep the goats registered, but since the kids that these does will be having will have my herd name, I don't want any bucks to be registered out of them.

2. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

The breeder I got Nellie from put does only near the top of the breeding memo---I think you can just write it on there . . . . :shrug:

3. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    I think you have to call ADGA for that because I talked to a ADGA rep. about registering and they said you can do that...maybe you could call? :shrug:

:D

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I write in bold across the top of the memo is a color of sharpie like purple or dark green

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yeah, write it at the top, neatly and clearly. You could probably use an AGS doe only memo and underline doe only. I have used transfers and stuff from AGS for ADGA stuff and they accept it. I emailed and asked if that works and they said that is fine. Unfortunately, last time I checked, ADGA doesn't even have doe only service memos. :(

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    k thanks for the help everybody :)