Question about my doe (day 143) and kidding/ligs

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by logansmommy7, May 2, 2010.

1. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    So...last week for the first time, I felt my girl's ligaments. They were where they said they were and I thought I had a baseline to keep feeling. Last night, I thought she was acting strangely so I checked again. I noticed that everything around her tail had moved down drastically. I could still feel the lig on the left (her right) and the other one (or what I thought was the other one) was weird feeling. I thought we may have progress but today she has been acting the same...not grazing much and laying around (it has been hot). I went to feel the ligs again tonight and I thought I felt one and then nothing...I couldn't feel them. Would they be right beside the tail at this point-like parallel to it? Last week they seemed to make a "Y" per say off of her spine...I'm confused. I follwed the directions to find them that were given on here...no discharge yet-she has never had any, but just thought I would get opinions....THANKS!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh you have a goat with dancing ligs -- what fun. THis can happen and it makes it very frustrating to go by for when kidding is immanent