Question AGDA versus AGS

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by logansmommy7, Jan 16, 2010.

  1. logansmommy7

    logansmommy7 New Member

    Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    I have two does, registered with the AGDA and we are currently breeding them with a buck, registered with the AGS...I didn't think about them being in two different groups-how hard would it be to register them with the AGS if they are already registered with the AGDA? What would I have to do? So confused.... :shrug:

    I really want to register their kids but am getting frustrated with all the details...I guess I should just wait until they have babies as a first step...ugh!
  2. liz

    liz Well-Known Member

    Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You'll need to send a copy of your girls ADGA certificates as well as any transfers you have for them to AGS for them to be registered AGS...It would also help if you are a member with them as well....register your herdname and tattoo. When the kids arrive, all you'll need to register them is an AGS service memo.

  3. StaceyRosado

    StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

    Oct 4, 2007
    contact the registry you want the kids to be registered with to find out what needs to be dont now and what you need to do at the time of registration. :thumb: