Okay, so I advertised Sassy's buckling and got a response almost right away. First off, this guy wanted me to lower the price to $300 and I said no, he is $375. So, he agreed to pay it and said he sent the check on Friday. I put "probably reserved" on our website and was waiting. . . . well, this morning he emails and says he has to back out and to "please dispose of my check when it arrives." I really, really want to just cash it. On our website, we say, "deposits are non-refundable" - would that apply in this case?? Oh, the deposit is for $50. I'm thinking the check should be here tomorrow. What would you do if you were us??