The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
first 5 pics are the ladies i'm interested in knowing if they are pregnant. the furthest along with the soonest due date of 11/28 and that's the chocolate Nubian (cocoa).

the rest could be anywhere from 1-3 months along.

cocoa was housed with the billy for 2 months. not sure if FF.

spot (the 1st picture) was housed with him for a month and half (two months ago) and is back in his pen right now. she's a FF

shaggy doo is the 2nd pic and shes a FF

4th (lady) and 5th (snowwhite) have had kids before

don't mind the udders. those are drying out from previous kids. they don't like weaning their kids so I finally just had to separate them. highly doubt they are from this pregnancy.

last pics are from snowwhite and cocoa
only held up tail on spot and cocoa or else wouldn't let me take the pic

Attachments

·
14,615 Posts
OK I'll take a crack at this just for fun.
1) Spot, yes
2) Shaggy Do maybe
3) Lady maybe
4) Snowhite yes

Is it Snowhite (pic 4) who has a split/ fish tail? She needs some copper.;)

·
2,203 Posts
I see all bred.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spot is housed w the Billy right now. Saw a lot of tail wagging today and looked red and irritated back there. The Billy was definitely interested but she wouldn't stand still. She wouldn't run off just slowly walk off. Could it be that she was in heat (and therefore not pregnant previously? Or will they get irritated back there from him trying and trying since they r they've been housed for a couple of weeks now.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If the goats took right away....
this is how far along they are...
Cocoa. 4months
spot. Almost 3 months
Shabby do. Little more than 2 months
Snowwhite. Exactly 2 months
Lady. Month and a half

Do the possible due dates match up w pics?
Thx

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So cocoa's earliest due date is nov 28 and the latest is jan 5. There is still no udder and her vulva is looking less puffy now. I'll post pictures tomorrow,but she's starting to make me think that she may not be pregnant.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pictures of cocoa today

her due date could be as early as nov 28 and as late as jan 5. thoughts? should I put her back in the billy's pen?

Attachments

·
2,203 Posts
her due date could be as early as nov 28 and as late as jan 5. thoughts? should I put her back in the billy's pen?
Preg. I don't think she's going to kid soon.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you compare the pics here with the ones on the post titled, Nubian doe mystery pregnancy, and see if she still looks pregnant to you.?

She hasn't kidded at all since she's been w me. Buck has been proven.thank you so much. I just don't want to have sell her. I really want to keep her but can't afford to if she can't kid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts