Question regarding service memo.

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Frosty, Apr 6, 2018.

  1. Frosty

    Frosty Active Member

    Feb 12, 2010
    This may be a little long. its about two different sales. I bred two females while still on my farm they are gone now and I need to catch up on paper work. Do I just print off a service memo off adga and fill it out and give it to the new owner with the registration papers. I want to be sure and do this right never done it before..

    Second the buck I used to breed the two above girls I was using to breed another girl owned by another friend. She brought her here two or three times and it didn't work so I let her take the buck home with her to try in case it was the stress of travel. Now she has decided she wants to buy the buck. Not sure if doe is bred or not but if I give her the registration papers will she need a service memo also cause we started out here on the farm.. Again I just want to do it right the first time so they have no trouble registering.. Thank you. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't come here to get help..
  2. ksalvagno

    ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

    Who was the owner of the goats at time of breeding? If the other people are, then you would need a service memo. If you are the owner, then the kids registration would be filled out a little differently.