The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first registered goat and the paper's I got from the previous owners it looks like the buck has never been registered and he's 2 years old. The date of sale on his app is 4/2011 can I still turn this in to AGS to get him registered? Or do I need to contact the breeder or??? Still really new to all of this. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
If the paperwork is in order you should be able to register him. Call the AGS to confirm that you have your paperwork in order tel:(830) 535-4247 AGS. They are easy to talk to & should be able to tell you whether you have the correct document. Hope this helps?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
is the name of the previous owner on the reg. application? you will need a bill of sale from the previous owner. you will have to trgister the goat to the previous owner and transfer to you at the same time. not a big deal and the the ags or adga will help you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The name on the paperwork is the breeder, the area of sold to is blank so I was going to fill it out with my info just unsure if they would still take it since the date of sale is from 2011 if that makes sense. I can take a picture of the paper work if that would help. Thank you for the phone number of the other registry I'll get right on that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts