quicky note

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Apr 6, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I am in VA till Wednesday. I won't have access to computer much.

If you need to get a hold of me please e-mail me at stacey.roop@gmail.com as I don't have a lot of time to check messages here.

I will catch up with everyone's posts when I get back.

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Have a safe trip!

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    When I first read that, I thought you were in the VA (verteran's hospital.) lol -should read more carefully. Have fun what ever you are doing.

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I'm on vacation :D

We went down to DC on Saturday, and today we are going on a bike ride to Harpers Ferry. :D

5. Pheonix08

Pheonix08 New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Western N.Y.
  6. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Just an update ~ it's 12am here (PA) and Stacey should be arriving home any time now. She stopped in with her friend for a visit (to visit lil ole me :D ) and we had a delightful evening ! After a 4-wheeler tour, fun with my goats, and pizza - they left around 8:15pm and their trip was 4-5 hours back home. So she should be arriving home shortly. Although I doubt she'll feel like logging on after the trip - I'm sure she's exhausted ! But she did take lots of pictures while here, and I'm sure she took lots at all the other fun places she went - and she promised to share some. So I'm sure she'll be on here real soon. She said she planned on getting the pics on tomorrow ~ but who knows, after her vacation ~ she might be ready to sleep for a day or two ...lol. Anyway, just thought I'd update you all on her where abouts :D hehehe.

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    why thank you Julie for updating everyone.

We had such a wonderful vacation! First with my friend in VA then with Julie.

For the whole trip I took 338 pictures! So it is going to take me a bit to go through them all. But I will get some pictures uploaded soon of the important ones of Julie and I.

I am home safe and sound - we arrived back at my friends house at 1:30am and I slept over and drove to my house this morning.

I still need to unpack everything and put my clothes in the washer.........