The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
558 Posts
Shimmer, Cuddles, Flopsy

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
985 Posts
Thank you for the ideas. They're all really good. I really like duchess though!
Thanks. She reminded me of my rabbit Duchess, (don't mean to cheapen the name) before we found out "Duchess" was a boy. His new name is Dutchery. lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thanks. She reminded me of my rabbit Duchess, (don't mean to cheapen the name) before we found out "Duchess" was a boy. His new name is Dutchery. lol
Hahaha that reminds me of one of ours. Would "Duchess" like to meet "James"? Hehe. Poor misunderstood rabbits :p

·
985 Posts
Haha, I know right? I often wonder on walks with Dutch what it would be like if rabbits took over the world and the human race became domestic pets :think: lol :p

·
985 Posts
Anyways, it has been about a month now. Have you decided on a name for your bun, Marie? She is really cute, plus the coloring is pretty, I hope she has a nice name.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyways, it has been about a month now. Have you decided on a name for your bun, Marie? She is really cute, plus the coloring is pretty, I hope she has a nice name.
Thank you. I still haven't figured out the perfect name yet. I guess it'll come to me eventually. Ugh, choosing names are so hard.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a bunny named Juno and my sister has one named Bun Bun! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts