Rabbits for sale in Heavener, OK

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by andiplus5, Dec 30, 2008.

1. andiplus5

andiplus5 New Member

Mar 8, 2008
    central Iowa
    I have an English Spot X doe. She is 15 months old. She has been a brood doe but would make a better pet. She is very sweet.
    I have a New Zealand Black for sale too. I'm not sure of her age, but she just had babies for the first time. She will make a great brood doe for meat rabbits. I need room. I have too many does for my little rabbit operation and these two need to go. I am asking $10.00 each on them.
    Thanks,
    Andi

2. Rushtawin

Rushtawin New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    OK
    Have you sold the NZ Black yet?

3. andiplus5

andiplus5 New Member

Mar 8, 2008
    central Iowa
  4. Rushtawin

Rushtawin New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    OK
    Where is that in relation to Sapulpa? I may be interested in a few weeks, sooner if you're willing to trade for a Holland Lop doe, a mini lop buck, or a himalayan colored mostly New Zealand buck.

I'm super short on cash until the girls kid and raw milk sales begin. :-/

5. andiplus5

andiplus5 New Member

Mar 8, 2008
    central Iowa
    Sapulpa is a long way away from us. You are up by Tulsa right? I went ahead and re-bred her anyway because she was just sitting there eating, not pulling her weight (lol) so I bred her to my NZ black buck. So I am going to keep her as long as she is bred.
    Maybe when you get ready to buy I'll have some babies out of them for you. I am coming to Tulsa this weekend and I am sure I will be back soon enough because my aunt lives there. Or she will be coming here. Either way I can have them transported for you at no cost. But I can't trade for rabbits. We already have too many. I will trade for just about anything else. Just no more bunnies! lol

6. Rushtawin

Rushtawin New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    OK
    :clap: That would be great, Tulsa is the perfect meeting spot for me. The only place I know how to get to is the PetSmart on 71st St. next to Best Buy. Would she be available after she weans her kits? I am looking for several female kits too, so that will work out well.

7. andiplus5

andiplus5 New Member

Mar 8, 2008
    central Iowa
    Can you email me privately? I am not getting the notices that you are responding because it keeps going to my old email and I don't know how to change it. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    To edit your e-mail go to the user control panel, go under profile, and go under edit account settings. Does that help?