Race to the Finish

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by StaceyRosado, Apr 28, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Oh sorry

2 girls and 2 boys

one of each being bottle fed one of each being raised by sweet pea

Kitten isnt out of the woods by far,but at least there is hope.

I am still working on my worrying. I worry about the two inside and the two outside.

But I need to rememebr that tehy are in the lrods hands.

ok got to go again

2. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    WOW Quads!! Congrats Hope kitten keeps improving. Who name Pesto? it's a great name. Shelly

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    GREAT JOB for a FF!!! Way to go Sweet Pea!! :girl: :boy: :girl: :boy:

4. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh STACEY! My gosh!!! :wahoo:

I am praying for them all and you..... I sure hope she pulls through for you.

So here's what happened! Last year Stacey got the singles.. only a few babies.. the girls were holding them all back until this year!! :ROFL: Would you know, I have had probably 50 kiddings here by now and I STILL haven't had a single set of quads. Go figure! lol

Congrats again Stacey, and lots of prayers coming from WI! :pray: Off to bed for me.

5. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I did :D

See I was working on the triplets and then PRESTO he popped out :shocked: I actually had the name in mind because I am doing a music theme with all the nigerian kids. So it was already in my head. It fit so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use it.

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I hope they do continue to do well and as long as mom is attentive they should, I know it's chilly out tonight and I know that you will worry and not get any rest at all, if you don't want to or can't use a heat lamp put sweaters on them, they have to be really tiny to have 4 of them, and they'll cuddle with mom.

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    they are small though not really tiny. which surprises me on how she had 4 of them and wasn't that big! :scratch:

how much should a kid get in the first few hours? I think Presto has had at least 2 ounces.

Kitten not sure how much

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Not sure how much... but I think 2 ounces is a good amount for Presto. I think maybe a half ounce every half hour is what I have heard... But that was for a preemie.

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    sounds like they are getting enough...1-2 ounces every hour or two should be good til they start wanting more!