Rainy Day Silly Angora Pics

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by DebMc, Mar 7, 2010.

1. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Here are some pics I took last night before the rain hit. I caught hubby, who refuses to admit his growing love for our go-go-goaties, slipping peanuts to the girls - they're supposed to work for their treats! <lol> Trinity, the kinky-fleeced doeling, is by far hubby's favorite and he spoils her rotten. Of course he denies that as well :slapfloor:

I may or may not include new photos of the twins. :ponder: They are so darn cute in the flesh but for some reason they always come out looking like aliens in the photos I take. :sigh: :ROFL: I think it's because they're always in motion and that doesn't sit well with my camera since it has shutter lag.

Side note to Jess - Mitsy, come to find out, has 2 orange moonspots, one on her withers and another on her rump. She's becoming a chunky monkey, too. :) I can barely lift either of them now. <lol>

Deb Mc

Attached Files:

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Of course she got her spots after I sold her! LOL I love that up close picture of Allison!!! Sooo cute

3. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Had it been the other way around, would you have charged me more for her or kept her all to yourself? Not that it matters, for either way, she's all MINE now. :p

Seriously, she's a gem! Angel, too. I just love them. They have it all: looks, smarts, nice temperments, good health and even two itsy-bitsy moonspots. Hats off to you for breeding such super nice goaties. :thumbup:

Hey, if you really want, I could send you back the moonspots. <Snip! Snip!> Run, Mitsy, run! :ROFL:

Deb Mc

4. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    SO cute! I love your Angoras... wow how much does their fleece weigh by the time you shear it? There's so much fluff on them, it looks like they're carrying a blanket apiece!

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    O my...Looks like both your hubby and your goaties are enjoying themselves!

Great pics, your fluffy girls look so soft :love: And of course your babies are so dang pretty...B/W are my favorite, your girls compliment each other with their contrast in color.

6. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Love to see everyone having fun. Allison's close up is calendar perfect! :thumbup:

7. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    My guess is a good 8 lbs of mohair apiece; it's a 12-month growth and is 8-12" long! The shearer isn't coming until the end of the month, can hardly wait.

Liz - They are soft as clouds! I love to lay my head in Katie's fleece (straight, super poofy mohair) after I groom her - absolute heaven! :love: And it always smells like the desert after a rain, probably from her rubbing up against the creosotes.

Deb Mc