Random piccies

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by liz, Jun 10, 2010.

1. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well...Penny's bald spots created by me a week ago are filling in! Heres a few pics I took.
    Penny looking all pretty!
    [attachment=5:2azro4m5]005.JPG[/attachment:2azro4m5]
    Miss Heidi
    [attachment=4:2azro4m5]004.JPG[/attachment:2azro4m5]
    Bailey
    [attachment=3:2azro4m5]011.JPG[/attachment:2azro4m5]
    Grandma Bootsie( she turned 10 a week ago)
    [attachment=2:2azro4m5]012.JPG[/attachment:2azro4m5]
    Hank and Teddy
    [attachment=1:2azro4m5]020.JPG[/attachment:2azro4m5]
    Angel...turned 3 a week ago and acts like a spoiled BRAT
    [attachment=0:2azro4m5]019.JPG[/attachment:2azro4m5]

Binkey and Chief weren't being photogenic so I didn't get any pics of them

Attached Files:

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      66.5 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      66.8 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      66.3 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      67.1 KB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      66.2 KB
      Views:
    • 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      67.1 KB
      Views:
  2. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Awww...they all look so good! :)

And I know what you mean about goats not being photogenic...I sure am glad that we have digital cameras!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    looking very good liz :)

4. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I agree, they look great! I love the pic of Angel on the tire, I love their expressions in that one!

5. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Cute cute cute!!! :D

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    They are so stinking cute, Liz! Love it!

7. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
  8. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    They look fabulous - your grandma Bootsie is a very handsome girl!

9. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Aaaawwww Liz......love seeing your HAPPY GOATS.....they are all so cute! Wow....I didn't realize you have one that's 10yrs old, she is such a cutie.....I hope I am blessed to see my boys grow old, it seems their is so many health issues that can arise with goats.

10. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Bootsie was my first mini and I've had her since she was 6 weeks old....she's "Grandma Bootsie" and has been retired from being a mom since she had Teddy and his 2 brothers 2 years ago....and I recently dried her off, she was in milk for 26 months. Heidi is her grand daughter so I have 3 generations here of her. Yes, any number of health issues can come up and thankfully we all have each other to help us out when those things happen.
    Do you see the field behind Angel? Can you believe that my very well loved girls would rather have me pull grass and hand feed them than to go up to that field and get it themselves? LOL....What I do for my kids!

11. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Oh bless "Grandma Bootsie" :love: and what a wonderful place they have to stroll around and for you to pull grass. Non-goat people would certainly roll their eyes at what we do for our goats. :wink:

12. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Oh....Liz......YES I would believe it! My spoiled rotten boys are the same way......we spent a lot of money fencing them in almost an acre this fall.....but do you think they go out there????? NO! Not unless I go with them and stay out there......if they catch me trying to sneak out they run back to their safe zone faster than I can get out the gate! I am having to mow the area because they just don't use it enough. Hubby calls them barn babies.......they had rather be in the area right outside their barn door or inside the barn........I am really thinking about on nice days just locking them out, I just feel like I'm being mean if I do so.......their barn is their safe place.

13. They look great, congrats. That one old girl should hid those horns it is giving away her age. HEHE How about a nice sunda hat mom...lol rofl

14. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very nice goats indeed...... :thumb: :greengrin:

15. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thank you all!

JD...Bootsie looks great in a Santa hat, her horns being so nice and straight hold it up very well!
    Her last kid is Teddy...the roaned wether with Hank, I am so glad that his horns are curved back and not straight like hers cause he's a booger when it comes to food!

My main herd may not be the perfect well bred goaties that everyone strives for but these are my "originals" and even though I have Penny, who's lines are awesome with milkers, and I hope to build from her, my "originals" are here til I have to dig holes....my goats are very well loved and they know it :love: