Random pics + epic cuteness

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by ZipperDoo, May 22, 2010.

1. ZipperDoo

ZipperDoo Member

Apr 18, 2010
    This pic is so much cuter when you know they're not dead. XD

Woke up this morning, look out my bedroom window(which opens into the goat hut. ^.~) and saw this. Had to snap some pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And an adorable little garter snake I found... I had been playing with a big one, but then I let it go, and found this little guy under a rock I was moving when I rotated my goats to a different grazing spot.

So tiny and cute!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My service dog LOVES cats. Him and my siamese (Cooper) are best buds. But, Alice (the gray cat) sneaks in a cuddle sometimes, too. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rorschach my 8 week old Saint Bernard puppy trotting along a country road with his "uncle" and my DF's legs... lol

[​IMG]

Cheese success! And Jennyr REALLY wants some. Poor guy. :( But I did let him lick the plate after I was finished. XD

[​IMG]

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww....what adorable pics ......thanks for sharing.... :thumb: :greengrin:

3. ZipperDoo

ZipperDoo Member

Apr 18, 2010
    My pleasure. ^.^

I was going to go out and get some pics of the goats grazing, but I get my best pics when I'm laying in the grass, and it's all wet right now. Much as I'm sure mud improves a person's day... lol

4. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Awwww cute pics! And that new puppy of yours looks like fun :)

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Laying in the grass sounds so peaceful.. :thumb: .of course... not wet and muddy.... :laugh: .... you have a great camera.....and really beautiful things to take pictures of...........they are all blessings and treasures to share.... :thumb: :hug:

6. ZipperDoo

ZipperDoo Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Ha ha, Rorschach is such a good puppy. I LOVE saint bernards. They are, in my opinion, the PERFECT dog.

They're huge. They're hairy. They're sedentary. Their bark is WAY worse than their bite (when and if they ever bark as adults). Training them is easier than cleaning litter boxes. And they are loyal to a fault. Rorschach is being trained up as my next service dog, since my current dog is 10 years old and has decided he's too old for that work anymore. :)

Rorschach will serve several purposes on the farm, first and foremost being my guardian angel... but he'll also run off deer and coyote. He won't be an LGD - he's too "me" oriented. BUT... If he's anything like his uncle, when I open the door he'll run out and "take care" of anything that's amiss. ^_^

Toth -

It is very peaceful... On nice days I go out and lay in the grass with them and my camera. Walter usually gets tired first and comes and lays on me. Then we nap. I really love living out here.

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is so neat....that you are training him to be a service dog....he must be really special indeed.... :wink: :thumb:

8. ZipperDoo

ZipperDoo Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Every pup is special. It's the training that makes them fantastic. ^.~

He's coming along quite well to being the dog I'm going to need by the time he hits 8-10 months old.

Not to mention, saint bernards are just fantastic dogs in general. I had Rorschach picked out since before he was born. I'm so glad to have him!

9. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Great job..... :hi5: :thumb: :greengrin:

10. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    How adorable! I like catching my goats sleeping too...so peaceful.
    The kitties with the dog napping is way too sweet!

11. ZipperDoo

ZipperDoo Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Liz - Yes, it is! Jennyr adores his kitties. Him and Cooper are the best of buds. I'm uploading a video for the "other pets" section that might just turn you inside out it's so cute. :)