Random pics from today

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by loveallgoats, Jul 29, 2010.

1. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    I let the girls out to browse today(though not everyone got a pic). I have not shared any pics in a while so I thought I would share some. Photobucket was not cooperating at all so I put the pics up on my facebook account. I am going to post the link here and please let me know if it works. The 3 really fat girls, Kieki, Licorice, and Willow are due to kid around Sept 18 to the 25. Also, would like an opinion on Toffee. She is registered as a chocolate chamoisee. Do you think that is correct? Thanks for looking :wink:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 238f2f87fa

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    nice goats....thanks for sharing with us.... :thumb: :love:

3. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    They are so cute! :) I love their trough is a kid pool :)

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They all look so happy! Can;t wait to see those babies!

5. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    They all look healthy and are beautiful! Milkshake is my favorite. What do you call her markings? Appaloosa?

Deb Mc

6. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    The lady I got Jilly from just called her "red/brown" And your Toffee looks just like her.... *shrug* So I am no help there...

7. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks! I am so excited for the babies to come too I can hardly stand it LOL! I got Kieki in milk back in Feb and she was giving us 3quarts a day, when milked twice. We are anxious to start milking her again :)

I believe that Milkshakes color is dalmation spotting, but I could be wrong.

My Wendy is registered as gold and she is similar to color as Toffee except Toff has a very faint line down her back. So who knows LOL.