The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is intensity soon to be ennobled we purchased him from Ron Dilley along with other does just to name a few intensitys grandma serenity and a ennobled polar express daughter nether are pictured because they stayed back in Texas to be flushed along with 3 other the does pictured are a Ron Dilley iron man daughter and a windy acres strategic power daughter along with a cuger daughter and a eggs fixits ace daughter the eggs doe Is being aied to ruger. Also pictured is one of the embryo kids who are full siblings to serendipity ennobled intensitys mom

Terrestrial animal Goat Livestock Snout Landscape

Eye Vertebrate Goat Fence Wood

Vertebrate Mammal Fence Rural area Landscape

Sky Jeans Shirt Dog breed Cloud

Goat Fence Sheep Dog breed Fawn

Dog breed Mammal Carnivore Fawn Felidae

Dog Eye Dog breed Working animal Carnivore

Plant Goat Sky Fawn Grass

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are awesome! I'm not used to boers, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that last buck a little fat!!? Idk if their supposed to be that way though, I'm used to dairy goats. :)
Yes he is very fat he in show condition or sale condition but we are shaving weight if him for semen collection and breeding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.