The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you @KY Goat Girl ! I love them. They aren't so slick right now, lol. Very fluffy in their winter coats!
She is really cute! And even sweeter. She's a yearling now and should be leaving for her new home soon.
Horse Shetland pony Dog breed Working animal Mane

@Jubillee They are addictive! If you ever decide to get more, let me know! I usually either have some or know of some available down here.

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
3,068 Posts
Thank you @KY Goat Girl ! I love them. They aren't so slick right now, lol. Very fluffy in their winter coats!
She is really cute! And even sweeter. She's a yearling now and should be leaving for her new home soon.
View attachment 222615

@Jubillee They are addictive! If you ever decide to get more, let me know! I usually either have some or know of some available down here.
I most definitely will. I have to convince my husband since they dont really have a purpose haha. But they are so stinking cute.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@DDFN You definitely need more! Lol, I've always been a bad enabler, with goats and horses! I have 7 minis now! 3 mares, 3 show geldings and the red chestnut is my stallion.
I had to laugh at the imported from Florida!! Sounds like a different country😂
For the transfer, winter coat pictures don't matter. They won't be put on her papers. The only time they switch out the pictures is for temp to perm. And actually AMHA doesn't require pictures for transfer anymore and I don't think AMHR ever has.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Enable away lol. Ok it's been years since registered a mini lol. Ok they did say they needed pictures for the transfer but it's just temp papers. They filly arrived before the breeder had her papers so I have an email copy to transfer. I want more now but have to wait. One mini stud and the filly and matching set in the saddlebreds lol.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@DDFN As long as she is already registered, you shouldn't need pictures. I just transferred a mare with temp papers in A&R without pictures. AMHA just changed the rule about pictures in the last several months.
Well you've got the start of your own herd! Lol Can always put them together when she grows up and "suddenly" have a foal!

·
Registered
Boots´ #1 Fan
2,421 Posts
They’re gorgeous! So I know absolutely nothing about anything equestrian, but which is your favorite the minis or Shetlands?

·
Registered
Boots´ #1 Fan
2,421 Posts
@Goatastic43 Thank you!!
That is a funny question because they are the same! If they are under 38", they are considered miniatures, but they are also registered American Shetlands.
Oh…. I guess that’s proof I know nothing lol!

·
Registered
Raising Nigerian Dwarf goats as backyard milkers.
2,567 Posts
@KY Goat Girl Winter woollies are cute on any animal!
Here's a picture from our 2022 New Year's photoshoot with my two of my show geldings.
View attachment 222617
I love the brown and white one! Brown/white paint coloring has been my favorite since I was like 3 years old. My grandma had a horse that color when she was a teen and I’ve always wanted one that color as my first horse since I was little. I got those colors on my first horse but not exactly the pattern. I wanted a paint/pinto but instead got a sorrel with a white stripe. But I loved him.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts