The Goat Spot Forum banner
121 - 140 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Yes it's not the only unsafe thing in the picture. They wouldn't use the whole driving set. They wanted fast hook up. If my little guy hadn't been an angel for driving they would if been in trouble. I showed them plenty of times how to tack up and hook up. There is a reason I have always liked wheel covers on the training carts especially with new drivers.
Ended up bringing my guy back because they wouldn't keep up their part of the deal and safety is a big thing in my book.
I'm sorry, but that is just so ridiculous, especially that they weren't interested in learning. Lots of safety and fitting issues there. I feel sorry for the horse!

Everything is so beautiful! That little paint made, Fancy, is my favorite!
Thank you!! She is Fancy and so incredibly sweet!

Very nice pictures of your new group. Yes sadly, others dont treat what is yours like you do. Hard lesson learned.
Thanks!
Isn't that the truth. I try to care for the boarder horses as if they were mine and I never touch the owner's tack.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I'm sorry, but that is just so ridiculous, especially that they weren't interested in learning. Lots of safety and fitting issues there. I feel sorry for the horse!

Thank you!! She is Fancy and so incredibly sweet!

Thanks!
Isn't that the truth. I try to care for the boarder horses as if they were mine and I never touch the owner's tack.
That's exactly the reason he came back after seeing how they were doing it. I tried to help them but it went in one ear and out the other. My little stud though is the most patience and kind. If it wasn't for him being a stud he would be getting shown by some lesson students in halter.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
121 - 140 of 174 Posts