Feel free to move to the Waiting Room, I had questions so I posed here instead. Story: Around September 20th I leased my Saanen buck to a local man to breed his does if they were open, I tried to tell the guy that they wont be responsive unless they are in heat and because he has a Boer buck that runs with his herd so I assumed they were all bred if they had been in heat. but the man thought they would still get bred so I went along with the agreement. When I picked up my buck I was told the man and his kids saw my buck did breed a particular doe multiple times in the 2 weeks he was there, I just accepted it as the man didnt want to hear different before. In late October He ended up giving me one of his does (the particular) Marmy a Saanen x Nubian that is supposed to be bred to my Saanen due approximately Feb 17 - March 5. Today: I go out to do my normal chores in the doe pen and because most are bred I look them over for signs of bagging up, aborts etc. I was down observing a doe and noticed Marmy's tail area didnt look right when she walked by me. So I get up to see her tail area is sunken in so I naturally start feeling her and discover I can almost touch my fingers together under her tail bone, then look behind her and see a larger looking udder - uh oh. This to me seems like she could kid soon, Which means my buck isnt the sire (Like I figured) if you calculate the possible dates. A red tank of a Boer buck or her spring kid by the same buck is the sire, My first thought was what am I going to do with these kids? About 2 hours later I checked on her and her tail is arched like a rainbow kind of. Do you think I should expect kids within a few days or tonight? It is miserable out right now. Feel free to ask any questions! I may print off the kidding phone numbers in my time zone. Thanks!