The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sweet little Saffron. THere is a gal who wants to buy her in a couple of months when she can afford it, but now I am back to wanting to keep her, so too slow Jo on her LOL! I am going to wait to see if Poit has another remarkable doeling for me to pick from her next, and very last kidding.

Lupe and Nutmeg, such a fitting photo as they are leaving in 3 days together. He is going to be a herd sire, and she is joining the herd, so they will get to be lovers for a while at least Lol

Goofball Basil. He is SUCH a chunk! Super broad and muscular and beautiful! I am so excited for his babies next year.

Salt has turned into the SWEETEST buckling. He is so pretty too. I am also so excited for his babies next year!

Pepper, her and basil will make some awesome moonspotted babies for me next year

Poit! Shes such a lovely doe.

They SO loved playing on the hay stacks while I was putting up my years worth of hay.

Relaxing on a hot day

The bucklings like to have a little visit inside LOL

Ok thats all. THanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! They have grown SO much! The bucklings are all so big now its crazy! I keep telling them that I hope I think they are cute still when they are big, gross, stinky bucks LOL!

·
558 Posts
Very cute. Love the pic on the hay stack!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
you have such a great looking herd!! and i LOVE the names that you have for them - spices and herbs. you call your girls the "spice girls" at all???

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks ladies! It was a rocky start, but now I can't imagine not having goats!

Nchen NO I hadn't even thought of that! Thats genius though! I have the "fruit brothers" for my horses, and now I have the spice girls for my goats! :D Love it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts