The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been asked before, but I can not for the life of me find it. What is everyone's recommendation for a free website hosting solution for a middle of the road website. We have multiple pages and would like to add a shopping cart evidently, but GoDaddy is expensive and painfully slow to build. We have a web address already, so would need to be able to link to that and, yes, I understand that usually costs something too. I know that there is webs and weebly, any others and which do you prefer and why. Thanks.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
You said you know about weebley.. I use it.. LOVE It! So easy to use and and even the free version you can have all the pages you want :) I have had a site up in pretty much a day :) fast and easy :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
curious why you don't like weebly?
Not sure if this was directed to me, but I don't have an issue with weebly; I have never used it so know nothing about it. I am looking for a hosting solution that isn't going to be a pain in the neck. We have GoDaddy now and it is very expensive and I can't say that I am happy with it's ease of use. So, looking for something "better."

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
I like Weebly, easy to use, and you can have as many pages as you want. With Webs, you can have 10 pages, and if you want more, you have to pay.

And with Weebly, you can buy your own domain so you dont have to have the "Weebly" part in the address.

A friend of mine uses FreeWebs, she seems to like it.

I use Weebly, I put my site up in about 4 hours. And over the course of a month and a half, I have added probably 8 more pages. It's easy to add, and edit, easy to move pages around, upload photos, you can have a paypal payment box if you want, lots of stuff :)

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
True, much easier for people to find you that way, since 90% of people will just google the herd name they see on the papers, and add "dairy goats" or whatever breed they are.

You can also edit the URL name on your last one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have used Domainki. I built only few websites with them and they seem ok for now. it is so easy and fast to use. I LOVE it. I would recommend it.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
I also use weebly and love it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts