Red Top Vaccutainer Tubes

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by StaceyRosado, Aug 12, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I bought these off ebay and I dont need 200 of them!

No one was selling them in batches of less then 200 so I had no choice.

I have 100 available. I can sell them in smaller amounts if desired.

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    how much are you selling them for? i need to test my goats.need about 20

3. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I sent you a PM as I am in need of 50 of these tubes. I was just getting ready to order some for next testing season and just happened across your post. Let me know if you still have some available... :)

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    If interested please contact me via pm. I may have a few left so if interested contact me ASAP.

I am asking 10 cents a tube plus whatever shipping is (I will of course try to get them to you with most cost effective shipping).

When contacting me to get the information to you the quickest please provide at least your zip code so I can look up the shipping cost.

If you let me know by tonight (Wednesday) and are able to pay with paypal I may even be able to get them out tomorrow or Friday - no promises though unless you need them ASAP.

5. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Stacey,
    I emailed you my Zip Code... let me know the total cost and I will get the $$$ out to you right away. But no major rush on shipping them out to me or anything, I don't need them immediately.
    Thanks again! :)
    Tina

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh want to add that they expire on March of 2009 so I have decided to sell off a few more as I wont need more then 10 at the very most this year.

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    CORRECTION

I read the ebay auction that said they were to expire next year. But when I opened up the packaging it said it already expired :angry: I contacted someone who I know uses these a lot and she said that the ones she gets from the vet also are "expired" the vet explained that since they dont have this special stuff in them like the purple top or the marble top have that they really dont ever expire.

I just wanted this to be clear for anyone who gets them from me.

I didnt mail them out till I was able to get the information on the expiration date. So they shoudl be in the mail very soon

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    cool. thank you. did you find out shipping charges etc? you can pm me the price.