Reduced Price - BRED AGS Nigerian Dwarf Doe - OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Oct 31, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I have decided to offer one of our Nigerian Dwarf does for sale to a wonderful home. "Winnie" is registered with American Goat Society (AGS) and can also be registered with American Dairy Goat Association (ADGA). She is a lovely gold with minimal white doe from incredible milking lines. This doe should be a wonderful milker! Her dam (Sassy) has a large, easy to milk, and well-attached mammary system. While we haven't milked Sassy on a continual basis (due to her wild nature) she could easily produce 2+ quarts a day at peak. Sassy is very, very correct and eye-catching -- We get a lot of compliments on her from visitors and other breeders.

Winnie's four-generation pedigree, information about her conformation, and more photos can be seen on our website: http://capriola.webs.com/juniordoes.htm#348110355

Sire: Camanna LK Royal Blue (NC PromisedLand HS Lion King x CH Camanna FD Tasonni Blue)

Dam: Maple Breeze Sassafras (OTR Magic's Harlequin x Inavale Annie Oakley)

Winnie has been bred to Squaw*Mountain BlueSummerStorm, she is due 3/15/2010 -- More information about this handsome, blue-eyed buck can be found here: http://capriola.webs.com/herdsire.htm#418397262
    "Storm" is a very handsome, correct buck from outstanding bloodlines! His sire came all the way from North Carolina and is out of GCH/ARMCH PromisedLand GoodDaySunshine 2*D, *M This gorgeous doe scored an E91 on Linear Appraisal!! She has produced many beautiful kids that are now permanent champions. Quite a few of PromisedLand's best does are out of GoodDaySunshine. Storm's dam is a lovely doe with a beautiful mammary system -- She has incredibly long teats that are placed nearly perfectly, excellent medial division, smooth fore, and great overall attachments.

Winnie is a correct doe but could have more dairy character, slightly longer neck, and sharper shoulders. Some of these areas can be improved after freshening and milking off some of her "baby fat". Her breeding to Storm should also improve refinement in the kids. Her escutcheon is super high and wide, so plenty of room for an incredible udder. She has a long, level body with great feet and legs.

I am asking $375 for Winnie but if we make an arrangement for a doe-kid back, I can let her go for $325 or $300 to a TGS member (that price would be with a doe-kid back agreement). Keep in mind that she is bred and should have beautiful, correct kids!! :) The kids can be registered. Because she would be a first-freshener and I do not sell bucks out of FF's, a doe-kid only service memo is included.

Entire herd (including Winnie) tested negative for CAE in October 2009.

A couple photos are below. They are not good photos at all as she is not clipped or "posed", just standing or walking naturally out in the pasture.

If you would like more information please visit our website, send an email, or give us a call. Thank you!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Sale pending - received deposit. And I get a doe kid back from her in the spring! :D