The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw both my girls bred back in February. Neither came back into heat, and are starting too look a bit full in the belly. Reese is the black and 'spotted ears' (newbie) is the brown. Both had twins last time as ff's. newbie due July 14 and Reese due July 18th. Was told they both milked extremely well, for almost 10 months. Look forward to milking the girls. And getting some cute floppy eared babies. Hopefully they both settled, but so far I'm thinking they did. :) 8 weeks left

Sent from my iPad using GoatSpot

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Newbie definitely looks pregnant to me! Reese isn't too big, but can fill out soon :)

Haha that turkey in the back is a crack-up!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea Reese has always been a real slender girl. And that white turkey and I have problems, he hates me and well I feel the same! Haha

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here I go again. Haha. Newbie is definitely showing now, I can feel baby(ies) kicking. 5wks 3 days until day 150. Reese I'm still questioning. She looks fuller, maybe her bag is a little puffy (she always has a flabby udder) just not positive yet if she's expecting. I did see her heat and some stuff on her behind back in feb. She's always a skinny girl, and this is the biggest I've seen her. Just not sure on her yet. But she would have 6wk 1 day until day 150. Wishing these girls well. And feels soooooo good to have due dates!! Yay!

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
I just realized that I had mixed the two names up in this last post! The brown one is definitely pregnant and the black one is most likely. That will hopefully clear it up a little ;) The brown one has gotten huge!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Newbie has 4 weeks left!! Still questioning Reese, attached pics, what y'all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Newbie is huge! Looking at her reminds me of how close my girl is. And I'm no good for pooch shots but Reese's udder looks kinda poofy and her right side looks like she has a wee little babby nested inside to me :) They're both beautiful girls though!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Newbie has 18 days till day 150 (from the first day of breeding for 3 days) she is growing so fast!!

Reese I believe is pregnant, I think she's carrying a single very low. But I'm still only 80% sure. 22-25 days left for her.

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
16 days, I swear I'm so excited to see these kids, I'm going to start counting the hours!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yay!!! 14 days to go AND I'm 98% sure I felt a baby in Reese too. She has 18 days to go!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kidding stall ready, hair cuts tomorrow, maybe a feet trim. They finally starting to act preggo. So close now! After my last doe went early I've been nervous, but I think they're safe after this weekend. Yay

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hair cuts and feet are done, day 143! Woohoo one more week!

·
Registered
818 Posts
I am excited for you! I remember when we were counting down the hours. Of course, she ended up going a day early while I was jogging. I guess she couldn't wait 1 more hour. :) I was happy to come home to three healthy kids though. Our babies are already 15 weeks old, it's crazy how fast time flies!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Newbie is day 146 and no ligs this morning. No goo, but will be watching like a hawk! Will get pics in a few.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts