Reg. Blue-eyed Doeling For Sale in NW OR!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Sep 6, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    We decided to sell Honey's little doeling simply because we are adding two new does to our herd next week and Honey's staying in our herd forever, so we can keep one from her next year maybe.

Anyways, this is a BEAUTIFUL doeling! So very dairy, just like her dam, sire, and siblings. She has very pretty bright blue eyes and excellent bloodlines! Her dam's udder is great and she's still very young, excellent attachments, I wish her a more defined medial although her bloodlines take a while for the medial to develop.

I'll be getting new pics of this baby girl hopefully early next week. Her dam will get an udder clip and photo, hopefully a body pic but it's getting too cold here to clip, so it will have to be a hairy one. ;) She's still beautiful even w/ all the hair. :)

Price: $400 (this is the most I have ever asked for a goat, but I do believe she is well worth it!! I wouldn't ask that much if she wasn't worth it)

More information and pedigree is on our website. Thanks!!! Please let me know if you have any questions!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Photos below were taken when she was just born. . . .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sire:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Carrie is very likely reserved. Thanks!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    oh you are just killin me! She is gorgeous!

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
  5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That would definately be the end of me if I purchased another goatie - LOL!

I need to move these other babies and then start planning breedings for next year

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    cute goats................... :) :wink:

7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Thank you everyone. It was a tough decision to sell Carrie but she'll be going to an awesome home. :)