Reg. Blue-Eyed ND Doeling, PromisedLand Lines - OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Apr 20, 2010.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I never really expect to find any buyers on these boards, but hey - free advertising. :p

This doeling was reserved (for about a year!) but the buyer had to back out due to family situation.

Dam is Poppy Patch PB Centerfold - sire is Squaw*Mountain BlueSummerStorm. A little line-breeding back to GCH/ARMCH GoodDay SunShine *M, 2*D, 'E'

Poppy freshened with a lovely udder that is VERY easy to milk with excellent texture. It collapses down to nearly nothing after milking. Her teats are smaller and could stand to be a little more plumb but the orifices are wide and milk flows easily from them. I'll have to see her with a 12-hour fill to finish judging attachments, but it is very promising.

The doeling (Capriola BSS Anaya in Blue) is GORGEOUS! She is very long and level (although the photo does not show this off). If we were keeping kids this year she would be one of them.

$350 - Will be registered with ADGA, disbudded professionally, and of course, VERY healthy and friendly. Ready for weaning in the middle of June. Discount available to 4-H, TGS members, or multiple purchases.

I will get a better photo soon.
    [​IMG]

Her and her brother (he is available as a wether simply because Poppy is a FF). She is on the right:
    [​IMG]

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Anaya is probably sale pending - deposit in the mail.