Reg. Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarf BRED Doe, Sale Pending - OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, May 13, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I am selling Mystiques Spirit of Isis Blue (we call her "Iris") and her bottle-fed daughter, Capriola RB Heidi in Blue.

Iris is bred to Camanna ZH Red Robin Haze (moon spotted) and due 9/11/09. Almost always has triplets, gorgeous babies! It was an accidental breeding. Robin got out and bred Iris before I could get him. :roll:

Heidi was bottle-fed since a day old and is SUPER SWEET! Everyone who meets her just falls in love! I am having a hard time not wanting to keep her myself but just don't have the room at this time. . . She could be homozygonous (sp?) for blue eyes since both parents are blue-eyed (I think I have that right?) :?

Asking $425 for Iris and $350 for Heidi.

Iris is double-registered, ADGA and AGS. Heidi is AGS registered; ADGA application included in sale.

Discount if you purchase both! Bigger discount if you purchase both and are a TGS member! :greengrin:

I have some more recent photos of Iris (hairy ones) and will add them soon.

2. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    Re: Two Registered, Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarf Does - OR

How dare you post this now :sigh: She's exactly what I'm looking for and bred too! I only wish my husband wasn't off of work this month and next :GAAH: Hmmmmm, what can I sell without him knowing so that I can come up with the money :pray:

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

:oops: Sorry. Hope you can work out a way to get her!

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

Heidi was sold today.

Iris is probably reserved.