Reg. Handsome Moon Spotted ND Buck - OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Jul 26, 2010.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I cannot get in contact with the lady who is supposed to be buying Claribelle's older buckling. This fellow is SUPER NICE. I cannot really find fault with him at this point and that is super rare for me. I'll "pick" at him a little more today to try and see something but he is very nice. Great bloodlines that show and milk well, for long periods of time. He has lots of moon spots all over. We counted 15 once, unofficially.

Photos of his dam's 2nd fresh udder coming soon. He is ready to go now and ready to breed does very soon, if not immediately.

Asking $300 to a TGS member.
    Photos on our website. I will take updated pics shortly. Healthy, CAE and CL disease-free herd, dam and herd mates tested negative again in June. Results available for viewing.

Never had any problems with coccidia and is a super healthy boy. Let me know if you have questions.

2. Dunfactor

Dunfactor New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Wow, he is gorgeous. Too bad Oregon is so far from Michigan. I really like this little guy.

Tracy

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Thank you! :) Here are a few updated photos, taken today. Not clipped and not cooperating so much. ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Lexibot

Lexibot New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Missouri
    What a cutie! Good luck!

5. Polarhug

Polarhug New Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Southcentral Alaska
    Those colors are really cool :thumb:

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Thanks! It sure was fun watching him be born and seeing all those colors. He's only gotten better looking with age too.

Arrow is sale pending!

7. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    I agree, his coloring is stunning. I wish our pasture was done being fenced in :( O'well I know where you are for next time :)