Reg. ND Blue-Eyed Buck For Sale or Lease - Permanent CH Dam

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Jul 17, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I am offering Royal Blue for lease to the right home. I will offer a really good deal to anyone on TGS.

Royal has sired 27 kids, mostly does, 19 of his kids inherited his gorgeous blue eyes. I am most pleased with the wide-set rear legs and high/wide escutcheons he has been stamping on just about all of his babies. We have two daughters in our herd and looking forward to their first freshening, looks like lots of potential! :)

Lots more information and photos can be found on our website. All of his kids can be seen there as well on the "New Arrivals" page.

His dam, as a three year old, third-freshener took four GCH's back to back at a large show in southern Oregon. She also took Supreme Best Udder and three Best of Breeds the same day.

I have two other bucks to work with and want to get some daughters out of them but am not ready to let go of Roy entirely. Oh, he is super sweet and easy to handle (unlike most bucks). I have trusted my little sister with him (she is now 7) but she has been handling him since she was 5 and there has never been a problem.

Contact me if you are interested!

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Re: Registered ND Blue-Eyed Buck For Lease - Permanent CH Dam

We have too many bucks and I have daughters from Roy, so I decided to offer him for sale or if you'd rather lease, that would be okay. He is not being used this year because I want to see kids from my other two bucks.

Partial delivery to Kelso, WA is possible. I can also meet further south of Woodburn.

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Just bumping this up. Roy is still available to a good home. I am offering him out on free lease for the winter to an approved home only. I'd like to get him back in March or April.