Washington Reg. Nigerian Dwarf Dam and Daughter

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Twisted Vines Farm, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Twisted Vines Farm

Twisted Vines Farm New Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Beautiful ADGA registered dam and daughter for sale!

Dam- Rockstar Ranch Athena (Rockstar Ranch Apache x Old Mountain Farm Nyx), exposed to Twisted Vines Incredible Finn (Pholia Farm RI Edith x Pholia Farm CA MR Incredible). Beautiful red and white first freshening doe (now dried off). Super sweet and friendly, freshened with triplets this spring without trouble. She was a bit of a brat in the show ring but she is excellent on the milk stand. Her first freshening udder was very capacious and productive. She is well put together, long bodied and deep with nice feet and legs and an elegant neck. She has a great top line and a smooth rump.

Daughter- Twisted Vines YU Honey Badger (Old Mountain Farm Yukata x Rockstar Ranch Athena). Born April 2013. She is not bred, but would probably be big enough this winter. Badger was dam raised but is still a very friendly goat who loves pets and attention. She is a dairy and long bodied and has nice depth, like her mom. Right now she is super fluffy, so its hard to tell how she is developing, but from what I can tell she is a promising young doe.

I would really like them to go together, but they can also be sold individually.

$600 for the pair

OR

$400 for Athena

$275 for Badger

Attached Files:

2. HoukFarms

HoukFarms Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    They are soo pretty

3. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
  4. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    They are both beautiful :D

5. J.O.Y. Farm

J.O.Y. Farm ~Crazy Goat Lady~

Jan 10, 2012
    New Hampshire
    What pretty girls! You shouldn't have trouble selling them!

6. Emzi00

Emzi00 Active Member

May 3, 2013
    Michigan
    :drool: You'll have no trouble selling these girls!!

7. IslandBranch

IslandBranch New Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Too bad you're across the county from me! (Or I guess that's a good thing since I said I wasn't expanding the herd right now ;) ) They are gorgeous!