Reg. Nigerian Dwarf Does, Lowered Price - OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Sep 28, 2010.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I am helping my cousin sell her last three Nigerian Dwarf dairy does. Please visit my website for more information, pedigrees, and photos. All of these does are registered with ADGA and/or AGS, disbudded, CAE and CL disease-free (tested negative the last three years), and very healthy. They are UTD on de-worming and hoof trimming. She does not vaccinate her goats but that does not detract from their health (actually makes them healthier! :)

Capriola RB Blue Delais is likely bred to Squaw*Mountain BlueSummerStorm. Unfortunately she does not have a definite due date. She is being offered for sale as open; should she kid, we'll turn over service memos for an additional $100. I do not think her udder to be show quality but she has very nice conformational traits and is very dairy; udders can improve with more freshenings. She is blue-eyed and very friendly. Asking $200. She had twin, blue-eyed gorgeous doelings this spring.

Maple Breeze Sassafras recently freshened with a buck and doe. I have yet to see her kids so will comment on them after evaluation. She is available after weaning her kids in late-November or as a package deal with them. $200 for Sassafras alone or $400 with her two kids. Registration applications for her kids are included in sale. They were born September 19th. Sassy is not friendly and these kids will likely tend towards the same unless they are handled. She is an excellent milker, just requires patience due to her milkstand manners. She usually kids with triplets.

Please visit: http://www.capriola.webs.com/does2.htm for more information and contact me if you are interested! Email/pm is the best way to reach.

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Re: Reg. Nigerian Dwarf Does, Probably Bred - OR

Panda is sold. Sassy and Delais are still available.

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Just a note that the price is lowered on these girls. Delais for $200 and Sassy with her two register-able kids for only $400. The boy will be wethered at this price unless you want him intact for an additional $150.