Reg. Nigerian Dwarf Kids (OR)

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Dec 26, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    We have some babies available to good homes. Please visit our website for lots more information. DISCOUNTS are available to TGS members! :D

We have three bucklings (can be wethered but they are of the quality to offer intact). One is blue-eyed. ALL have very correct conformation and their dam's udder are very nice (we wouldn't dream of selling them intact otherwise!)

Panda's buckling should improve teat size and placement as well as overall mammary attachments. He is very dairy, although the photos do not do him justice! We are retaining his beautiful sister for our herd and show string. Photos of his dam's udder will be taken within the week.

Capriola RRH not named yet $300
    Sire: Camanna ZH Red Robin Haze (Old Mountain Farm Zagnut Haze x 3xGCH Camanna MM Bianca)
    Dam: Sugar Pine FD Panda Bear (Hayseed Farms FA Flash Dancer x Sugar Pine SL Bear Cat)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

One of Sassy's bucklings is VERY dairy and refined, the other has more width/depth to him. They are still young for evaluating though. Photos of Sassy's udder can be seen on our website. She has a smooth fore, good attachments and excellent teat size/placement. She is a DREAM to milk, so easy! She could be a tad higher in the rear udder though.

Capriola RB Cobalt Blue $325
    Sire: Camanna LK Royal Blue (NC PromisedLand HS Lion King x CH Camanna FD Tasonni Blue)
    Dam: Maple Breeze Sassafras (OTR Magic's Harlequin x Inavale Annie Oakley)
    [​IMG]

Capriola RB not named yet $275
    Sire: Camanna LK Royal Blue (NC PromisedLand HS Lion King x CH Camanna FD Tasonni Blue)
    Dam: Maple Breeze Sassafras (OTR Magic's Harlequin x Inavale Annie Oakley)
    [​IMG]

We also have a wether kid available and probably a doe kid out of Sugar Pine FD Bit O' Honey. I'd love to keep her though, so haven't decided for sure yet.

Any questions, let me know! :D

2. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

OMG you better HIDE that chamoisee Sassafras buckling from me when I get there next week!!! :drool: :love: :help:

3. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

Very cute!! Good luck with your sales :)