I'll be selling just about everyone. The last week has been the worst experience ever and I just can't handle it anymore. Claribelle is for sure staying and Lilly will be staying until after kidding. I may or may not sell her after kidding. Contact me if interested in her. *Camanna WO Snow in Spring available in milk. Blue-eyed. $375 *Prairie Wood Leah - likely bred to Storm for September kids. My cousin's doe and I will double check with her about selling but I am about 99% positive she wants to sell her. Blue-eyed. $300 *Squaw*Mountain BlueSummerStorm. Blue-eyed buck with kids on the ground. Throws pretty babies, mostly does. $350 *Poppy Patch PB Centerfold (possibly sale pending) *Sugar Pine FD Bit O' Honey (probably sale pending) My cousin will probably sell one of these does. Sugar Pine FD Panda Bear (wonderful udder on this doe; she is not friendly) Maple Breeze Sassafras (great udder, also not friendly) Castle Rock Woodstock *S - I would like to make my money back on this boy so am asking $650. If I cannot get that, then maybe a lease can be arranged. Bottle-baby so he is super sweet and tame. Weaned and very healthy. See our website for further details, pictures, pedigrees, and other information on these goats and contact me with any questions.