Reg. Nigerian Herd Dispersal

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Jun 7, 2010.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I'll be selling just about everyone. The last week has been the worst experience ever and I just can't handle it anymore.

Claribelle is for sure staying and Lilly will be staying until after kidding. I may or may not sell her after kidding. Contact me if interested in her.

*Camanna WO Snow in Spring available in milk. Blue-eyed. $375

*Prairie Wood Leah - likely bred to Storm for September kids. My cousin's doe and I will double check with her about selling but I am about 99% positive she wants to sell her. Blue-eyed. $300

*Squaw*Mountain BlueSummerStorm. Blue-eyed buck with kids on the ground. Throws pretty babies, mostly does. $350

*Poppy Patch PB Centerfold (possibly sale pending)
    *Sugar Pine FD Bit O' Honey (probably sale pending)

My cousin will probably sell one of these does.
    Sugar Pine FD Panda Bear (wonderful udder on this doe; she is not friendly)
    Maple Breeze Sassafras (great udder, also not friendly)

Castle Rock Woodstock *S - I would like to make my money back on this boy so am asking $650. If I cannot get that, then maybe a lease can be arranged. Bottle-baby so he is super sweet and tame. Weaned and very healthy.

See our website for further details, pictures, pedigrees, and other information on these goats and contact me with any questions.

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    sad to hear.. but i've been there and i don't blame you

3. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    So sorry to hear this, Al and I will be emailing you. I hope you feel better soon!

4. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Aw I'm so sorry Olivia. I wish I could get Woodstock from you but I just don't need 3 boys! Good luck and I hope you feel stronger and relieved as this decision takes form.

5. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    I am SO sorry to hear of this. Nice goats - that buck is very classy and will make someone an outstanding sire. Wishing you the best.

6. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    Olivia,
    So sorry to hear about down times... it seems it's been very rough here also & everywhere. Definitely makes me stop & wonder what is going on??

When you get a moment, could you please email me about Woodstock.

7. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

I totally want woody but sadly dont have the money :( Otherwise I would spring into action and take that boy!

8. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Thanks everyone. I've been considering this for a while, so it's not really shocking to actually go through with it. I just have too much stuff going on and life is too hectic. Besides I always enjoy the goats so much more when there are fewer.

Spring is probably sale pending. Woodstock will be going on out on lease. Storm is still available (price is negotiable). Leasing him out is an option too. Don't know what my cousin will be doing with her does but feel free to make an offer if you see a doe you like. She might take it if it's good. They are all likely bred to Storm for fall kidding.

9. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I'm sorry to hear you will be selling most of them Olivia. Glad though that you will still hang onto some of your favorites.

10. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    :hug: that would be so hard. beautiful goats I'm sure they'll sell fast