Reg. "Proven" Blue-Eyed ND Buck, PromisedLand, Only $250-OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, May 21, 2010.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    We are offering a registered, "proven" blue-eyed Nigerian Dwarf buck (Squaw*Mountain BlueSummerStorm) to a great home. He comes from champion bloodlines and excellent, productive mammary systems. His grand-dam was a Top Ten producer in 2006 when she milked over 1200 lbs. His sire's maternal sisters are almost all permanent champions in both registries. I have been keeping an eye on PromisedLand website to see his litter-mate sister's FF udder - nothing posted yet. They kept her in their herd though and that's a good indication that her mammary is nice.

His dam is SUPER easy to milk and is a productive doe, despite being a little on the smaller side. Her udder is very nice and "show quality". I hope to get her in the show ring this year and am certain she will place well.

In addition to wonderful conformation, this fellow has beautiful blue eyes! He is "proven" with kids on the ground. No freshened daughters yet though. He has sired 5 blue-eyed does and two brown-eyed bucks with more on the way. Pretty good ratio!

Pictures, pedigree, and lots more information can be found here: http://www.capriola.webs.com/herdsire.htm and sales information here: http://www.capriola.webs.com/forsale.htm

Asking $250 but he must leave by 8/2 or the price will go up a little for boarding. Please contact me if you have any questions.

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Re: Reg. "Proven" Blue-Eyed ND Buck, PromisedLand, Only $250

Just bumping this up - he is still available and I lowered the price a lot. Need him to leave by 8/2/10. I can possibly bring him up to Portland area for $10 help with gasoline.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: Reg. "Proven" Blue-Eyed ND Buck, PromisedLand, Only $250

Olivia -

Can you email me - I have an offer for you ....