New Jersey Registerable super sweet ND doeling

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by ThreeHavens, May 20, 2016.

1. ThreeHavens

ThreeHavens 7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Our sweet Sassy can be registered under ADGA, or would be a perfect pet. Sassy is a gem of a girl, out of our prized foundation doe, End of the Line Busy Bee.

If you are looking for production, Sassy has the pedigree behind her. Her dam gives a quart per milking at her peak, and her half sister gives 5 cups per milking at her peak. In addition, her sire, Dolce Latte Galileo, is specifically bred for production.

Sassy has great rear width, plenty of room for a good udder!

When it comes to being a pet, Sassy has a fun, social, and sweet personality. She has been good with kids and I love to scoop her up for snuggles. She'll run after me and paw my leg for affection. I'm actually quite in love with her - those little sprites have a special place in my heart!

I am asking $300 if you would like her registered. $200 as a pet.

Sassy comes from a disease tested herd. I will attach pictures of Sassy, her dam, her dam's udder, her half sister, and her sire. For more information on our herd, please visit our website: http://threehavensgoats.weebly.com/

Attached Files:

2. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    I forgot to mention, I do offer discounts if you participate in milk testing.

3. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    This beautiful girl is still available.

4. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

She sure is cute!

5. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Thank you! We actually keep getting happier with how she is maturing. I'll have to get more pictures. I think the best aspect of her conformation is that she looks like she is going to be a very dairy little goat.