Registered Lamancha Doeling--MI SOLD!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by FunnyRiverFarm, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    Re: Registered Lamancha Doeling--MI

That's over 5 1/2 hours away from here :(

Too far for a day trip. She really is beautiful and I want a LaMancha doe so bad!!

2. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Hornsby has a new home! Thank you so much Ashley (Goatgirl*oh) for buying her!

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Sorry you are in "my neck of the woods" under sad circumstances...Glad that your baby found a new home though. Indiana is just 15 miles from me.

4. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Thank you for selling her to me,I think she will be a great addition to my little herd :greengrin: I'll have to keep you updated and try to post some pics when she gets settled in a bit more

5. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Yes it was sad, but also a relief because she'd been battling terminal cancer for the past 3 years. :(

Darn, Liz, If I knew you were that close maybe we could have eaten breakfast at the restaurant you work at! Were you working this morning by any chance?? LOL! Hubby has tons of relatives in the area--maybe you know some of them!

We really enjoyed the drive, as long as it was....it is absolutely beautiful there! I loved looking at all of the rolling hills and huge old barns and farm houses!