The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking to downsize our herd a bit, in order to make way for some awesome junior does, and are selling off some quality breeding stock. All our goats are registered with ADGA and are current on their vaccinations, wormings, and hoof trimmings.

Pictures are attached and more pictures are available. Please respond to [email protected] if interested.

1. Windsong Dairy CS Emma (Odeon DNK Prince Caspian x Pholia Farm RD Calliope) - born 5/28/13. A very pretty buckskin doeling. Her dam has tons of dairy character, along with a very nice 1st freshening udder and good body capacity. Her sire will only improve on these characteristics. $200.

2. Windsong Dairy CS Mariah (Odeon DNK Prince Caspian x Pholia Farm RA Zephyr) - born 5/7/10. A nice little doe with a long, lean neck and good slope to her rump. Her topline could be a little stronger, but overall she has good dairy quality. We're looking forward to seeing her 1st freshening udder, since her sire has improved several other does udders. Her half sister was the Junior Doe Grand Champion at the NEWDGA (ADGA) show in Spokane, WA, June 2013. Due to kid in August, so would not be ready to leave until November. Kids from her would be available then as well. $250 for doe, $200 for doeling kids.

3. Windsong Dairy CS Kahlua (Odeon DNK Prince Caspian x Windsong Dairy FF Squirt) - born 5/28/10. I really like the topline on this doeling, though she is a bit coarser through her shoulders and stockier than I tend to like. She has a good mix of dairy lines through both her sire and dam. $200.

4. Pholia Farm RA Orion *S *B (AGS Rosasharn SS Aquarius x AGS Piddlin Acres Start a Rumor 1*M) - born 2/10/06. An older buck that we have simply outgrown. We love his personality and dairy character, but simply cannot use him because he is related to many of our does. $300 OBO.

5. Odeon SHD Firefly (Sandy Hollow SU Domino x GCH AGS Twin Creeks WB Echo Delight) - born 5/19/07. Again, a bit of an older buck, we have really appreciated the dairy quality he has brought to his daughters and the refinement passed on to even his grandkids. $300 OBO.

We will also have more kids born in August. Doelings would be $200, wethers $75, and no bucklings for sale. Does due to kid are Windsong Dairy CS Mariah and Windsong Dairy FF Squirt (Odeon SHD Firefly x Pholia Farm RA Zephyr).

I have photos of the goats for sale attached. If you would like more photos, simply respond to the attached email address, and I am more than willing to send them to you. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
They're beautiful!! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We live in North Idaho, so Spokane, WA, is just like a 40 minute drive for us. It's the closest show for us. The other ID show that I know of is in Boise, a four hour drive away!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts