Registered *Polled* Nigerian Dwarf Doe (Sale Pending) - OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Nov 11, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I have decided to sell little Ginger-Pye. . . . it will so hard to see her go. We haven't had her for too long but I have grown very attached to her, she is soooo sweet! I have more information on our website under "Junior Does".

She is on the smaller side but has grown some since we purchased her. She is *polled* - a very nice trait to have in your herd. ;)

Only reason for selling Ginger is to pare down some for winter. . . . we also want to keep some doelings. We have a lot of her bloodlines already in the herd as well. It's hard to let go of her though. :(

No pics of her dam's udder (her breeder doesn't take many pics and does not have a website). She does have really nice bloodlines though and I have heard that her dam's udder is quite nice!

Here is the link to her pedigree/information/picture on our website: http://capriola.webs.com/juniordoes.htm#247407360

Born April 2008
    Color: Chamoisee with random white
    Asking $375

She will do better in a somewhat smaller herd. Our bratty older does kind of pick on her some. :( I will include some Rescue Remedy with her purchase along with a Bach Flower remedy bottle to help her adjust to her new home better.

Shipping not available.

Reply to this message, email, or PM me for more info.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: Registered *Polled* Nigerian Dwarf Doeling - OR

Oh :pray: I win the lottery!!!

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma

Oh she is sooo CUTE! I really need more land so I can have a couple of mini's. :roll: :help:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

I am still whining up here so that maybe I will win the lottery - I would give up a handful of goaties to have her!!

Hey Olivia - let her come up here and I will let you have a kid back - LOL!

5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

Well, I have a couple people interested in her. . . . one of which has already sent a deposit & has been waiting for a doeling for a while. She said she'd get back to me tomorrow. If it doesn't work out, I'd consider what you said Allison - I could really use the money now though. . . .

Thanks Crissa! She is so cute and sweet! :D I really wish I didn't have to sell her. :( But she has a lot of the same bloodlines already so prevalent in our herd. I'm looking at adding two doelings from totally different lines. Still asking questions about them but they have Rosasharn genetics (their dam's are from Rosasharn). I might put up a different thread about them. Not that I need any more goats!! :hammer: :sigh:

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

Ginger is very likely sale pending.