Registered Yearling Boer Buck For Sale

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by KikoFaerie, Jan 29, 2008.

1. KikoFaerie

KikoFaerie New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    So. Central Kansas
    Thunderstruck Biji will be 1 year old Feb. 17, 2008 and we are awaiting the arrival of his first kids, so he is quite adept at his manly duties! He has very unusual black and white markings, which I realize are hard to see in these pictures. (Taking pictures by oneself with friendly goats can be tough!)
    Biji (means Streak of Light, by the way) is registerd 99.25% with USBGA and 99% with ABGA.
    He is dehorned (was done before I acquired him, as I do not believe in dehorning) and he is very gentle and friendly. We have a partial DNA trail on Biji, going back to the original SA import embryo by Troy Powell, and are in the process of doing more. His bloodline includes his grandsire Winston Charcoal owned by Troy Powell, Miss Little League, Miss League Black Magic, Jet Black's Lignite, Hershey's Jet Black, and more.
    The "rust" spot on his head is just that - rust from rubbing his head on something and he didn't know I was going to take pictures, apparently. He is only being sold as we are phasing out the Boer herd and only keeping a couple of the cross girls.
    Email or P/M me for more info, pictures, or pedigree.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]