Registration ?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by liz, Mar 23, 2009.

1. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I want to be able to offer NDGA as well as AGS rgistration on Bink's doeling Bonnie.

Binky is registered with both but her sire is only registered AGS....I do have the service memo.

I am sure that I need to have a copy of his AGS certificate in order to register her NDGA as well as Bink's but his owner seems to think that I don't and can just fill out the paperwork and its done.( She will give me a copy if needed)

The registrars office for NDGA isn't open today (Monday) for me to ask out right so I figured I'd get your thots on this.

2. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    I wish I could help but we are just adga. Keep me informed incase i breed with a ags only

3. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Crap sry we ADGA. But still set me know so i can look into the reg thing

4. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    We used to register with AGS but that was when we were still raising Nigerians.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I do believe you need a copy of his papers

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I also would think you'd need a copy of his registration paper. . . it only makes sense and that is how it is with AGS and ADGA. Sorry to not be of more help. We only register AGS/ADGA.

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I thot of doing ADGA but since there are no ND's in the area that are registered wirth ADGA it would not be worth the hassle.

I did speak with Mrs.Clark in te registrars office and she did confirm that I would need a copy of the sires AGS certificate to register Bonnie NDGA.

Thanks to all who replied..now off to fill out the forms as I expect the copy in the mail tomorrow :greengrin: