Remember the two does I nearly lost...

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by jdgray716, May 5, 2010.

1. These were the little Boer does I had to medicate daily last summer for those many weeks/months. They are so cute and doing so good. They will be kidding this month too. I am so very exsited.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are so very proud. These will be two does that are not Myotonic I am not sure I will be able to part with. Time will tell but right now they will stay.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    very nice JD :D

I have a couple who are just plain pets -- thats important in my book to balance everything out.

3. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    John they look sooo good!
    Yes you have to keep a few at least for pets!

4. MiGoat

MiGoat New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    West Michigan
    Oh they're nice! Good job. I bet you're so relieved you were able to save them.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Excellent work... :thumbup: ....they look great .. :clap: :hi5: ..nice and healthy.... :thumb: :hug:

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    :leap: Congratulations. That is WONDERFUL news.

I have to just say, that I LOVE :love: LOVE :eek:hlala: LOVE :lovey: the black headed ones. They are just so beautiful.

7. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Very pretty ladies. Can't wait to see the babies. :)

Gina

8. LOL thanks everyone. Sometimes I post and then never see it again. I see this is one of those time. I am very proud and very greatful of the complements.

What I had said before is I have Lela, Robin, Tenny, Spock, James T, and Chicory who are just like pets as well. But as long as these girls stay the way they are and act the way then do I am not sure I could rid of them if I wanted to. I just love them too much.