The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this in youtube - it goes for 2 minutes 54 seconds (so long as my copy and paste job works!!)

camooweal

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
I saw this in youtube - it goes for 2 minutes 54 seconds (so long as my copy and paste job works!!)

camooweal
I hope to do this with my mini wethers

Reactions: MadCatX

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Reminds me of the picture of my Great-great grandma (Nana)... This was circa 1918-1919. :) View attachment 148455
Oh my gosh! It's Onion Creek Oberhaslis!! How the heck are you doing?? I haven't seen you in ages and I think about you from time to time.

Unfortunately I am unable to view your photo. It seems like something is a little broken with the website today. I look forward to seeing your Nana once the website is fixed.

·
Breeding Dual Registered American Oberhasli For Da
169 Posts
Oh my gosh! It's Onion Creek Oberhaslis!! How the heck are you doing?? I haven't seen you in ages and I think about you from time to time.

Unfortunately I am unable to view your photo. It seems like something is a little broken with the website today. I look forward to seeing your Nana once the website is fixed.
Aww! Thanks Damfino! I am doing well. I ended up having to give my herd away due to family issues. I married my amazing husband last summer, and we are now expecting our first little girl. We don't currently have land for any critters right now. Getting my goat fix through others pictures and enjoying my MIL's herd. :) Missed TGS, but it was hard for a while... Missed my goaties too much.

I posted the picture on the mobile app, but I'll try again on the desktop site.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Aww! Thanks Damfino! I am doing well. I ended up having to give my herd away due to family issues. I married my amazing husband last summer, and we are now expecting our first little girl. We don't currently have land for any critters right now. Getting my goat fix through others pictures and enjoying my MIL's herd. :) Missed TGS, but it was hard for a while... Missed my goaties too much.

You can upload a photo through any photo hosting. Never say goatbye. With good expectations! :storkboy::storkgirl::stork:

·
Registered
4,120 Posts

Hey, that is an old Swedish word! :) Me, too, I miss my goats. Great congrats to your human kid!

·
Breeding Dual Registered American Oberhasli For Da
169 Posts
Naw, not goatbye! One of these days, there will be goaties again. :)
Gotta do a good job with raising the next generation of goat lovers! :DOkay, hopefully this works for the picture.
View media item 3175

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Easy to get too much weight on the pulling animal with that kind of cart.

In my childhood, my parents and I were chatting at the dinner table, my father once told us about a harness goat he had when he was young. He used reins just like for a horse - like in your picture. My mother and I, used to our independent goats, said in chorus: "And the goat obeyed those reins???!" "Oh yes!" he said. "Sometimes!"
:haha:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts