The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I tattooed my goats this morning, well finished tattooing most of them. And I am covered in green tattoo ink.
Has anyone found a successful way of getting rid of it? I tried baby wipes, they didn't work. It's human grade tattoo ink by the way.

Also anyone know how to get rid of an, ah, accidental tattoo? I dropped the tattoo pen when the doe kicked. I caught it, but I now have a few little green dots on my left hand. Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
59,787 Posts
I found that using clorox wipes (or wipes like them) right away will take almost all the ink off your hands.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I covered myself in the blue Dawn dish detergent. Hurray for clean arms and blue suds!! ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Disposable or rubber gloves next time.;)
I would need OB gloves and a face mask too.
I literally have ink all the way to my elbows and on my face.
I'll have to try Dawn. So far I've tried Clorox wipes, hydrogen peroxide, regular soap, and rubbing alcohol.

So far I still have green on my face, up my arms, and under my fingernails.

Anybody know how to get rid of the tattooed dots on my hand where I dropped the tattoo pen and caught it needle first?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
if you can stand it for a couple of days it will come of with just regular washing, but the inbedded spots may never come off...sorry

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Well what I do for the ink, is take an old toothbursh and some dish soap, and scrub. It always comes right off for me.
As for you new tattoo, maybe rub oil in there and scrub with a tooth brush? I dont know, normally when your tattooed, your tattooed... It might have closed over by now... So I guess just learn to like your new dots?

·
Katrina
3,315 Posts
GOATS MILK SOAP!!!!
The farm I got my buckling from tattoed him before I loaded him up. That green ink gets everywhere. I asked to use the sink to wash up and her homemade soap was in there. Not a lick of green, not even under my fingernails remained. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts