Reservation discount for TGS members!!!!!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by StaceyRosado, Jan 2, 2011.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I was talking to an individual here and she said "I really love X doe but I cant afford the pricing for the kid plus shipping"

So Ive been thinking and thinking on how I can help people afford goats that are of good quality while not breaking the bank in these hard times.

SO with that in mind I decided to give this discount to TGS members and FB fans ONLY:

$50.00 off first kid purchase. $10.00 off each additional goat. BUT to get this discount you have to be on my reservation list so I can alert you to the kids being born first. Being on the reservation list is no obligation to buy and requires no deposit

check this topic
    viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17432

My breeding schedule with prices - where it says "1st doe retained" that just means I have first dibs and may or may not retain a doeling.
    http://www.endofthelinefarm.com/breedingschedule.htm

2. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I forgot to mention first doe is due in March

I will not be breeding Flash Point for spring/summer. I will show her as a junior

Pairings available (pricing on my site is NOT reflective of the discount mentioned here and on Facebook.)

Sweet Pea bred to "Dude" due May 17th or bred to Sampson due June 27th
    Ziva bred to "Dude" - confirmed bred via biotracking due April 18th
    Sadie bred to Sampson - confirmed bred via biotracking due April 12th
    Lola bred to "Dude" due March 5th

3. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Stacey you know I want one from you so bad. I just dont want to tell you to put me on your list, cause im afraid something will come up and I will have to back out. But you just dont know how bad I would love to get one. Your goats are all really nice.

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Hey if you have to back out that's ok that's why I said "its no obligation to buy just places your name in line" you don't send money you just get notified first when kids are born and you lock in the discount price. This way if others who just see my site don't buy "out from under you" if you might be interested.

5. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I'm really trying to work this out you are ten hours from me. I would love to get a doe from you and a buck from Ashley. I'm trying to talk my husband into a road trip but he thinks I'm crazy. Lol. He says I would be broke by all the gas and have to stay overnight in hotel. But I'm still working on him but don't know if he will change mind are not.

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I dont mind meeting people -- AND if you charge people in your state who are interested in goats from Ashley or myself (I know a couple in Ohio right here on this board) then you could recoop part if not all the gas cost.

7. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Hey I never thought about that. But I wouldn't even know what to charge people for gas. But that might work. Would you go to Ashley to pick up the buck if I gave you gas then I would only have to do one pickup. This might work.

8. Paige

Paige Senior Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ohio
    Hey walnutgrove! Turns out ten hour trips are not that bad! We drove out to Minnesota a few months ago, and how we worked it out was...
    We drove out Saturday, got to the farm around 6 pm to take a "peek" at the goats then stayed till dark. Went to the hotel for the night, then got back to the farm to make our choices around 8 am. Left the farm at 10 am and got on the road to go home again! We got home to good old Ohio around 10 pm! of course we made alot of rest stops along the way but you get the piont....It was fun!

9. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    we could arrange for the kid of your choice from Ashley to be at my house for pick up no problem. With shows and all we could make the transaction Im sure (im saying this from experience last year with Ashley but confirm it with her by email or PM so she knows what you are thinking :) )

I have done 100 per goat and even less at 50.00 per goat so its all depending on what you want to charge for the transport time and effort as well as gas

10. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Sounds good if I could get more people interested then I might be able to do this. I hope we can work this out I'm excited. Lol

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    added a new doe to my herd -- check out my website. Discount applies to her as well.