The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im almost positive I will be ordering a Rhino Shelter to keep my hay in and a few odd and ends. Anyone have any experience with these that they can
share ? Just want to make sure I made the right choice .

· Super Moderator
16,603 Posts
I got a few shelter logic ones but look to be the same thing. I love mine. I was worried about the wind but we had a crazy storm come threw that knocked over trees and my little sheds made it ;) before I got mine I read up on them. The only bad there was was that the tarps didn't hold up more then a year. But the replacements lasted years but came in white. I put mine in the shade the best I could and still didn't last over a year and now that I need a replacement they don't make it for my kind any more.
So if you get it #1 throw a cheap tarp on during the summer and #2 make sure they have a replacement tarp.
I use mine as the kidding area and when the sun comes out is so nice and warm in there even if its cold out side.

· ~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,463 Posts
We have a shelter logic one :) love it! Would eventually like to her one that is metal or wood so we don't have to worry about the weight of the snow and such.. But what we have works well for us :)

· Registered
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I personally think you get what you pay for in a shelter. The Rhino Shelter is more money but is most definitely more durable. If you are looking for something that would last for years, i would go with a Rhino Shelter. www.shelterheadquarters.com has great customer service and im quite happy with them
Do you mind me asking where you bought yours ? Did you go through Rhino themselves or one of the other sellers that are on that list that come up when you are looking through the different types of Rhino Shelters ?
Im not thrilled about buying from a seller cause if you have problems , its them you have to deal with and not the maker of the product. Way too much money to have issues IMO. Thanks so much for your input !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.