RIP Jimmy & Joey..

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by nesluopetan, Feb 17, 2010.

1. nesluopetan

nesluopetan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Utah
    These are the two babies I have lost.. I miss them so much :tears:

RIP Jimmy & Joey... I am so sorry :sigh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nesluopetan/NOLOOKIE/?action=view&current=S1051795.flv Video of trying to bottle feed him but he was too excited.. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] these 2 were taken 1 day before he died :(

[​IMG]

I am still having a really hard time with this.. I lost the white goat 6 months ago and it still eats me up every time I walk out back. Then Joey died yesterday.. It's just been so hard .. But the other goats is what helps me pull through. :kidblack:

2. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    awww - I am sorry you lost your little mates. :(

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thy were so beautiful and healthy looking oh thats so hard :tears:

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    My sympathies for your losses.
    Yes, may your other goats sustain you as you grieve.

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    This PIcture Is adorable. and i know how it feels to lose your babies :hugs: But the other goats will help you get through it, and we will too!!

6. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Awe- Im am so sorry you lost the little guys :hug:

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I do know how you feel.

I lost my Liz August 25th 2008. When I see pictures of her I still tear up a little. I am better but I could not even talk about her for over a year. When I see her grave it still hurts.

A bunch of friends made me a shrine for her.

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry for your loss.... :( ...it is never easy...and my heart goes out to you... :hug:

9. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    oh. how sad. they looked very alert and healthy. :hug:

10. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I am so sorry for your loss. It is very hard to loss an animal that we care for. I still can't look at pictures of Jasmine either!

11. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Your handsome little guys may have left you physically, but they will always live on in your heart. Big hugs to you Nate, loss is never an easy thing and it takes time for a broken heart to mend. They will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. :hug:

I lost my precious Dolly in May of 07 as well as her babies, yes, I still cry when I see her pics and yes it still rips me apart knowing that I may have been able to save her but though the hurt is still in my heart, I know that she is in a better place waiting for me with her babies and my Tilly.

12. Handsom lil fellers. Again Nathan, I feel your pain. One thing I have to remember is in life there will always be death. In most cases there is more of the life then death. Keep the good times and look at the ones to come. No one likes to go through these things, and no one will ever make since out of how the choice is made. In the end all of our roads end so it is best to enjoy the time we have and be thankful. Know that one day we all will meet again and may some piece be brought you your heart.

13. nesluopetan

nesluopetan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Utah
    thanks guys.. the 2 goats I was the closest too are the two that died.. that's what kills me. Obviously I love all my babies but these two were very attached to me and when I was outside I took 100% of their focus.. They always wanted to be on my lap or by my side. The other goats now enjoy me but they kind of do their own thing still.. I just miss the comfort that these two goats brought me.. Definately had a very strong bond with them and I miss it. They were just so friendly and I miss them.

14. Oh, the others will come around and you will be surprized at what the good Lord will put in your lap with time.