RIP, Mew Mew, I won't forget you...

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by FunnyRiverFarm, Jan 26, 2009.

1. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Yesterday morning, I went out on the porch to feed my 15 year old kitty, Mew Mew, and he didn't come out of his house. I knew something was wrong because he normally waits by the door "attacks" his food as soon as soon as it hits the dish.

I knelt down by his house and he was just sitting inside with his eyes closed. When I said his name and touched him he opened his eyes a bit and started purring. I noticed his breathing was very shallow and he was struggling to hold up his head. I knew that he was leaving me...

So I sat with him in his favorite spot and petted him softly until he quitely and peacefully passed away...

I will miss you, Mew Mew.

[​IMG]

2. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Sorry for your lost, nice white kitty.

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so sorry that you lost him. He did live a long time and he sure new he was loved. What better way to pass then to held my the one that loves you the most?

:hug: I have several animals that I know I will be loosing soon.

Mew Mew looks like he owns that chair and "you better no try to get into it".

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am sorry for your loss of your beloved pet :hug: It must of been comforting for you and him to be together in the end.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I'm so sorry. :hug: That is great though that you could be with him all the way to the end. Looks like he lived a long, wonderful life. Rest in peace dear Mew Mew.

6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I am sorry to hear you lost your Mew Mew. :hug: At least you were with him when he passed. I am sure he appreciated your love up til his very last moments. he was a beautiful cat and lived a long full life.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry for your loss....that is so sad......... :( :hug:

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    :hug: for you for the loss of your special Mew Mew.