Riverside Fainters 2020 kidding season!!

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Riverside Fainters, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Riverside Fainters

Riverside Fainters Active Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Hey all! Haven't done this kind of post in awhile! We have switched from fall breeding (kid early February) to Spring breeding! We are expecting our first set of kids in September!!! I will introduce them below!
    Riverside Fainters Maya (white with black) & WP Valor, should get some nice polled kids out of these two! Maya is due September 10th.
    Fern Hill Mulanto (black with white) & WP Valor, hoping for some more spectacular kids from this pairing! They are the parents of our Jr herdsire. "Mu" is due September 20th
    Rising Sun Goat Farm Elvira (tri-color)& WP Valor, the parents of some spectacular kids in spring of 2019. This obviously a repeat breeding that produced our other wether. I am unsure when she is due . I couldn't catch her in heat, so we penned her with Valor for a couple heat cycles. 20200523_192949-01.jpeg 20200523_183632-01.jpeg 20200523_163724-01.jpeg FB_IMG_1567473483792-01.jpeg

MadHouse and Moers kiko boars like this.
  2. SalteyLove

SalteyLove Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    New England
    So gorgeous! What heavily muscled animals. Did they breed naturally in April or did you need the assistance of hormones to being them into heat? Did they have almost a whole year "off" to make the kidding season switch?

MadHouse likes this.

3. Riverside Fainters

Feb 6, 2013
    The are year round breeders. Elvira and Maya have had a year off. However, Mu kidded in October and bounced back wonderfully. We are selling Valor this year and kept back their son so wanted to breed her 1 last time to Valor. She will have a year off this next season!

4. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

What stunning builds. I have a love for fine and petite but the stronger larger breeds have stollen my heart. What lookers. WP is such a nice byild.

5. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Just Beautiful! Cant wait to see the.kidds!

MadHouse likes this.
  6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  7. Riverside Fainters

Feb 6, 2013
    Their here!!! Well 2 out of the 3 kidded!!! Elvira was the first to kick off kidding season, she kidded out with a buck/doe pair (tricolor & black/white). So similar to last years kids!! Then Maya followed suit with a pair of bucklings (black & whites) today!!! 20200905_085539.jpeg 20200906_124629(0).jpeg

8. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

9. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Ohhhh such sweet kidds! Just love the pictures!

MadHouse likes this.
  10. Tanya

Tanya Well-Known Member

Little kids always have such a grumpy look to them. I love it. Makes me think they are wondering why on earth should they be evicted from their warm cuddly hide out. beautiful. Congratulations

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California