The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Haven't done this kind of post in awhile! We have switched from fall breeding (kid early February) to Spring breeding! We are expecting our first set of kids in September!!! I will introduce them below!
Riverside Fainters Maya (white with black) & WP Valor, should get some nice polled kids out of these two! Maya is due September 10th.
Fern Hill Mulanto (black with white) & WP Valor, hoping for some more spectacular kids from this pairing! They are the parents of our Jr herdsire. "Mu" is due September 20th
Rising Sun Goat Farm Elvira (tri-color)& WP Valor, the parents of some spectacular kids in spring of 2019. This obviously a repeat breeding that produced our other wether. I am unsure when she is due . I couldn't catch her in heat, so we penned her with Valor for a couple heat cycles.
Sky Plant Nature Tree Natural landscape
Sky Vertebrate Plant Mammal Grass
Plant Sky Working animal Tree Cloud
Sky Plant Vertebrate Green Tree

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The are year round breeders. Elvira and Maya have had a year off. However, Mu kidded in October and bounced back wonderfully. We are selling Valor this year and kept back their son so wanted to breed her 1 last time to Valor. She will have a year off this next season!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Their here!!! Well 2 out of the 3 kidded!!! Elvira was the first to kick off kidding season, she kidded out with a buck/doe pair (tricolor & black/white). So similar to last years kids!! Then Maya followed suit with a pair of bucklings (black & whites) today!!!
Glasses Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn
Eye Vertebrate Plant Mammal Grass

1 - 11 of 11 Posts