The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Rich from today. :) He sure is a sweet buck.

Please help me choose which picture to send in to ABGA for their ennobled goats page! I don't know which one!!?? I like the first one a lot...

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Isn't he the cutest buck ever? Wow... such a handsome fellow. I really like the third picture; it accents his nice topline and gorgeous head. The 1st picture is a close 2nd!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha. I think that might insult Rich so I won't tell him you said he's cute! Thanks Katelyn. Those are my favs too. I like the last pic too, but his neck wrinkle looks odd.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like #1 the best, but would trying running them all through photoshop to see if you could adjust the picture to get a little more contrast/definition between his head and the rest of his body. He's an awfully handsome boy, but I'm afraid his front end is going to end up looking like a big black blob depending on where/how the picture is published!

·
Super Moderator
83,113 Posts
Congrats on his ennoblement :cool:

I was wondering, You have a beautiful video of him on your site, is there any way to freeze frame a good pic out of that?
He is Awesome looking in that and his stances are proud and excellent, just an idea. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts