Road trip

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Coraxfeather, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I am so excited I can to waite!!!!! It is that same feeling you get like when you where a kid at x-mas time.

The begining of April we are taken a road trip to pick up some alpacas, maybe some new mini llamas, a pony sweep, 9 ponies and GOATS!! These guys are going to be part of our petting zoo pony ride bissness (sp). They are all going to be spoiled and loved and have a perment hoem with us.

The goats we are getting From Mistyblue and I can not waite to meet her and see our newest addiction. Honestly I do not know what I am more excited over new goats or meeting Mistyblue??

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Sounds like you are going to have a great time.

3. critterhavenfarm

critterhavenfarm New Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Southern Middle TN
    I'm planning a couple of road trips myself to pick up goaties...can't wait...isn't it fun meeting other goat owners and seeing all their goats?! I'm only heading across the state line to AL and KY..but still love the trip!! Plus hubby is keeping the kids.. :love:
    so it's my goat time alone... :)
    enjoy the new ones!
    Susan

4. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Where all will you be going on your trip? Sounds like it'll be fun, can't wait to see pictures!

5. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I think we are heading first to Indiana and I think one other state. Not sure they are still working out the details.